- RSS Channel Showcase 1572604
- RSS Channel Showcase 4822760
- RSS Channel Showcase 4719672
- RSS Channel Showcase 2436159
Articles on this Page
- 09/20/18--01:59: _Blog - Mobile First...
- 09/27/18--03:34: _Blog - Iveagh Garde...
- 10/03/18--23:11: _Blog - The Rise in ...
- 10/11/18--02:12: _Blog - Expert's Opi...
- 10/11/18--07:20: _Blog - The Lake Hot...
- 10/16/18--23:37: _Blog - Device Trend...
- 10/18/18--06:09: _Blog - Bloomfield H...
- 09/20/18--01:59: Blog - Mobile First- How to Master Google's Changes
- 09/27/18--03:34: Blog - Iveagh Garden Hotel- Their Success with Sustainability
- 10/03/18--23:11: Blog - The Rise in Solo Travel: How and Why You Should Encourage It
- 10/11/18--02:12: Blog - Expert's Opinion: Securing the Perfect Site For Your Hotel
- 10/16/18--23:37: Blog - Device Trends: How is Your Guest Booking?
- 10/18/18--06:09: Blog - Bloomfield House Hotel: How a New Site Led to a Quick Return
With nearly 60% of online traffic being on mobile, it’s no wonder that Google is prioritising mobile-optimised websites on its search pages. Unless Google finds your website mobile-friendly, other sites will be given preference over yours in first-page search engine results page (SERP) website rankings. Have you ever ventured onto the second page of Google search results? We haven’t either. Follow these guidelines and make sure your website passes Google’s ‘mobile-friendly’ test.
Designed with the intention of creating Europe’s first sustainable hotel at the heart of Dublin City, the McGill family has achieved just that with the Iveagh Garden Hotel. Needless to say, since opening its doors in February 2018, the hotel has received a fantastic response. Most notably, its mention in TIME Magazine’s 2018 World’s Greatest Places.
Ted Turner, founder of Cable News Network, once said that ‘to be happy in this world, first you need a cell phone and then you need an airplane.’ An increasing amount of people seem to be living through this quote, which fails to mention anything of ‘friends’ or ‘company’.
Here at Net Affinity, each individual member of our team is bursting with knowledge, passion and skill that needs to be shared. That’s where our Expert’s Opinion comes into play. It’s time for part two of our series! This week we got chatting to Julie, our Project Manager. Julie’s focus is on all aspects of a website build, including strategic planning, online marketing and conversion optimisation. Julie will be sharing her insight into securing the perfect website for your hotel.
Resting by an idyllic, lakeside setting with a cozy, authentic feel, it’s no wonder that The Lake Hotel Killarney has been welcoming guests with a flourish since the 1820s. Described as “bucolic”, “rejuvenating” and an “Irish paradise” by those who have visited, the third generation of the Huggard family are certainly fulfilling the original legacy of true Irish hospitality, left by Ms Hilda Huggard.
From claims that it is “the most dominant device,” to being “great for website visitors, but not buyers,” there’s no denying that everyone’s talking about mobile when it comes to device trends. If you search device trends on Google, statements such as these are often regurgitated from article to article.
Nestled by the picturesque Westmeath Lakelands, The Bloomfield House Hotel flawlessly combines traditional Irish hospitality with four-star luxury. This family-owned property offers the perfect escape with its charming surroundings and modern facilities. With previous guests proclaiming that they “could not fault a thing”, the highly commended Bloomfield House Hotel caters for everyone- from those seeking an indulgent pamper at the Leisure Club & Spa to those looking for a fun family break.